26.4.12

L'oreal Face Wash






NAME: Hydra Fresh Comfort Face Wash for Dry & Sensitive skin

COMPANY : L'oreal

WHAT IT IS: Face Wash.

DESCRIPTION: Thick transparent gel. Not runny. I use it as a regular face wash and makeup remover. Comes with a three year expiry date.

PRODUCT CLAIMS: " Gently cleanses the skin everyday: Instantly removes make-up, cleanses skin thoroughly and eliminates all impurities for an impeccably clean skin.
Result:
Skin feels soft, supple and perfectly cleansed.
"
INGREDIENTS: [Since I'm too lazy to type it out, I will simply insert a snap :)]



SCENT: Yes [Not over whelming, but cannot be ignored. Pleasant to me]

GOOD STUFF: Does not dry skin. I was looking for something that i could use that was not harsh, since i began using Retin A for my face. This is a really good facewash. I do feel a slight dryness, but that is because of the use of Retin A. I've made my mom buy it too and my sister has started using it too. In one month my product is 3/4th over.

NOT SO GOOD STUFF: Scent [for some], does not remove black liner/shadow too well.


PRODUCT QUANTITY : 150 ml

PACKAGING: Semi transparent, [you can see how much product is left], squeezable tube with a flip top.

AVAILABILITY: All supermarkets, L'oreal booths in Dubai

PRICE: AED 24.00

VERDICT: Over all a good product.

RE-PURCHASE: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment