6.4.12

Anti static spray

Dry winters, static clothes, no amount of lotion on your skin can stop your clothes from sticking to you like a belligerent child. Especially satins and silks and polyester materials. They love your skin more than you do or they sure make you think it. You pull one side away from your legs yet no effect it goes right back to where it came from. Static can make a disaster of your most classic look and ruin your day.


Anti static sprays are supposed to make your life easy. Especially when travelling, you never know when the weather might go crazy and drive your clothes and eventually you crazy, right along with it. I carry one huge bottle all the time with me. Its my life saver from embarrassing situations.

This product can also be used on hair and furniture. I have tried neither one. I just spray it on the inside of my clothes wait for 20-30 seconds and wear. If i feel it isnt enough, I spray some more. It has never let me down and nor has it stained any of my silks. Its an excellent product and would recommend everyone to own one for those crazy changes in temperature

Availabile at all leading supermarkets. I got mine from Emirates co-operative in Al Garhoud, Deira.
Price : Approx AED 16




No comments:

Post a Comment