10.5.12

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2

I have just received this product in the post today, and since I'm so excited, I will just put up pictures for the time being and then update the swatches after a while. To be quite frank I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the palette. I had imagined it to be half of the actual size!

Here go the pictures, as you can see Ive put a scale next to it. just so you get an idea of the size :)

The length is 8 inches and width is 2.50 inches. How cool is that?




There are 12 eye-shadows in total 1.30 gms each. One two-sided brush for crease and shadow. One mini  lip gloss called " Lip Junkie lip gloss".

The names of the shadows are FOXY, HALF BAKED, BOOTYCALL, CHOPPER, TEASE, SNAKE BITE ,SUSPECT, PISTOL, VERVE, YDK, BUSTED AND BLACKOUT.




 Snake bite is missing from these two pictures. Its placed bewteeb Tease and Suspect.


The back of the packaging.....
Out of the lot only tease and foxy are without any shimmer or glitter.
The details for the rest are to follow soon.




The product packaging is outer metallic case and the shadows are in a plastic brown palette. I had ordered this product online from LOOK FANTASTIC and they did do a fantastic job of delivering. I received it actually after a month of ordering, but that had to do with the mail system here and not misplaced as I had initially thought. The customer service at 'look fantastic' were very cooperative in answering my queries promptly. Plus they do free international delivery. So that was pretty cool. I do not know the price for Naked2 in Dubai, but it should be stocked by Sephora. Will drop by Sephora and update this post when i do. Till then , enjoy the pictures :).

Price : At look fantastic i was charged UK Pound 36 [ Equivalent to A.E.D :217]

Urban Decay Website : U$ 50 [ Approx 183.75 [ Do not ship International]


No comments:

Post a Comment