9.5.12

Shampoo vs Body wash

This post is about a discovery i made a few years ago and i feel quite happy about it. Though for some i know it is no big deal. Anyways, the discovery is not life altering :) Just that i started substituting body wash for regular shampoo for no other reason than price and common sense. I realized that regular shampoos were being sold cheaper and in much larger quantity that body washes. Even of the same company. Looking at it logically, I figured my hair and scalp are more sensitive than my skin and would need more attention. Thus, if something is being sold  for my hair and scalp it should be good enough for my skin too? Isn't it?

I usually look for a good brand of shampoo, not something pricey, usually a big bottle and something for dry hair, as that will not dry out  your skin. If its on offer even better. So you get a good quantity at a good rate. After I started substituting, I really have not missed using body washes much. I will wait till I discover something that has amazing claims and then maybe will I switch back :).

So would you think about substituting your body was for shampoo? Would love to hear your views!





2 comments:

  1. i dont know if i would do that i still prefer separating them- although u have a point.i usually buy the olay body wash and i am happy with it.i wouldnt want to use my bodyshop shampoo all over my body....
    as for subsituting i would like to find a scrub type body wash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, by substituting I meant like instead of buying a body wash I buy a shampoo and purchase a separate shampoo for my hair. Yet the body washes do come in nice scents and types :)

    ReplyDelete