9.5.12

Camomile Gentle Eye Make up Remover


Have had a hectic week, making some travelling plans [ yayyyy], but I'm back , doing what I love! Today's post is about an eye shadow cleanser. Something we make up crazy people can't really do without! Hope you enjoy reading this post!




COMPANY : Body Shop

WHAT IT IS : A transparent, light weight liquid  to remove eye make up.

PRODUCT CLAIMS : 
  • "Float away the day with refreshing rosewater to gently cleanse and dissolve eye makeup. Also conditions lashes so they feel soft and silky."

SCENT : None that I could detect



Product packaging : Plastic bottle wit flip top.

GOOD STUFF : Light weight. Gentle, not a harsh product, yet effective in removing make up ( I use it for my whole face - not just eyes). Leaves no residue or sticky feeling after cleaning ( but I always rinse my face afterwards - nothing like water). Non - irritating. Does a good job of removing mascara as well. One bottle goes a long way. I have had mine for one year and upon frequent use I still have nearly half a bottle remaining. The flip top opens to a small hole so a lot of product does not spill over , sometimes i just stick a cotton bud in it and flip the bottle so I get exactly how much i need , while fixing makeup.

NOT SO GOOD STUFF: None

INGREDIENTS:



PRODUCT QUANTITY : 250 ml

AVAILABILITY: All body shop stores.

PRICE : 80 AED [ when I bought]

WEBSITE PRICE : U$ 15 [ Approx :  AED 55 ]


VERDICT: Good product.

RE-PURCHASE : Yes

1 comment: